27.5.08

Red Red Red runs down my back

Clouded with thunder and lightning
Red eyes with a flash of painful color
Eat out your heart you filthy whores
Tonight is your night.
Make it last cuz it's all you have left.
Envy is a horrible thing isn't it?
Too bad the world is entirely green.
You mock a call for help
As you want to hurt all of those in sight
You want pain don't you?
All of this is a wasteland full of drought and fire
It's not done yet,
The boils pain us more and more
The diseases rot our flesh
Bring the twists and pangs of night
I can handle it
It's not like i've never done this before.
Bring your scalpel and use your words
use them to bring me down.
But i'll fight against the arrogant tone
I'll run up and shoot my arrows.
I'll sprint through the painstakingly long course
And I'll do this
I know I will.
Watch me because I can.
Beating my fists into your chest
With angry tears down my face
I am not pathetic.
I never will be
My tears are in hurt and frustration.
You don't care I know you don't
Congrats friend, you've won.
You've finally pushed me
completely out of your life.
I certainly hope this is what you wanted.
Because the price I pay is high
And I'm beginning to turn
An angry eye towards the mention
of your name.