18.11.07

My Sweet Dreamer

Dream, always dream,
For that is what hope is made of.
And hope, dreamer, hope,
For what is love but a hopeful dream?
For if you dream without hope or without love,
It is merely a passionless thought.
Only to be swept away by the wind,
And never spoken of again.
But, lover, if you dream,
You will soon succeed.
Do not pity yourself,
For pity leads to despair, the enemy of hope.
But be strong, dear dreamer,
For your grand prize is near.
I can feel it in my heart,
Hoping, beating, wishing, breathing.
You will win this fight,
Only to be the greatest of all time.
But if you give up,
You will be scoffed at.
Your admirers will turn to devious enemies,
Just waiting to devour your ever living hope.
So be strong, sweet love, and be a hopeful dreamer,
If anything, do it for me.
I look to you for hope and love,
You are the hero of my dream,
So dream, my love, always dream,
For that's what we are made of.